Spiced Pumpkin PancakesPrep: 20 minutes Cook: 20 minutes 6
- 350ml milk
- 250g pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 3 tablespoons dark brown soft sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 250g plain flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Maple Syrup
- In a bowl, mix together the milk, pumpkin puree, egg, oil and vinegar.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, dark brown soft sugar, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, allspice, cinnamon, ginger and salt. Stir into the pumpkin mixture, until just combined.
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium high heat. Pour about 4 tablespoons of batter for each pancake. Brown on both sides and drizzle maple syrup on once ready to serve then serve hot.