Extra Speedy Sticky Toffee Pudding15 Minutes 4
- 4 large chocolate muffins, crumbled
- 50g large sultanas
- tbls butter , for greasing
- 50g light muscovado sugar
- 50g butter
- 75ml double cream
- Ice cream, to serve
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Mix the muffins with the sultanas. Divide between 4 buttered ramekins or one baking dish. Cover with foil and bake for 8 mins until just warmed through.
- Meanwhile, place the sugar, butter and cream in a small pan and gently heat together, stirring until the sugar dissolves. Pour the sauce over the muffin mixture and serve warm with ice cream.