Blueberry Lemonade MargaritasPrep-10 Mins Total-25 Mins 4
- 1/2 a cup- granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup- water
- 1 cup- blueberries
- Zest of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp- kosher salt
- 2 tbsp- granulated sugar
- 1 lemon- cut into wedges
- 8 oz- tequila
- 4 oz- triple sec
- 3 oz- lemonade
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar with the water and stir until sugar has dissolved. Add blueberries and lime zest then bring mixture to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer mixture until blueberries have burst, this should take about 5 minutes.
- Remove this mixture from heat and let it cool 10 minutes, the mixture should then be then put into a clean jar where it should be left to cool completely
- On a small plate, stir together sugar and salt. Rim each glass with a lime wedge, then dip in sugar salt mixture. Divide tequila, triple sec and lemonade between 4 glasses. Fill each glass with ice, then top with blueberry syrup. Garnish with a lemon wedge and serve.