Sausage CannelloniPrep time 1 hour 20 minutes 4
- 8 Sausages - your preference but the better the quaility the better the taste
- 8 sheets of fresh/ dry pasta
- 350g jar of pasta sauce
- 100g (4 oz) mozzarella, grated
- 470g jar white sauce for lasagne
- 25g (1 oz) Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 190 C / Gas 5
- Fry the sausages in a non-stick pan, turning regularly, for 5 mins or until browned.
- Dip the lasagne sheets into boiling water to make them flexible. Spread each with 1 tablespoon of the pasta sauce; place a sausage on top and roll up.
- Pour the remainder of the sauce into a baking dish and place each sausage cannelloni in the dish, side by side.
- Scatter the mozzarella over the cannelloni and pour over the white sauce. Sprinkle the Parmesan on top.
- Bake for 40 mins until golden-brown and bubbling hot!
Tips and Tweaks
- Add chilli for that little "kick"