Satay Stir Fry
- 4 nests of egg noodles
- Oil to fry veg
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 300g stir fry veg
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 4 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- Sesame oil (optional)
- 1. Boil the noodles as per pack instructions. Drain and dress with a little sesame oil (optional)… meanwhile…
- 2. Heat the oil and sauté the garlic for a minute or two. Add the veg and stir fry for a further couple of minutes.
- 3. Combine the peanut butter, chilli sauce, and lime juice. Mix to combine. Add a little water from the kettle to loosen.
- 4. Add the dressing to the veg. Serve with the noodles and – if you wish – coriander and sesame seeds.
Tips and Tweaks
- YOU COULD… also add strips of chicken breast at stage 2 – cook until there is no pink in the middle!