How to make Slime
- 150ml of white PVA glue
- Glass of water
- Laundry Gel
- Pout 150ml of PVA glue into a bowl
- Add 50ml of water to the glue - mixing well
- Add about 1 tablespoon of the laundry liquid gel and stir well to mix it all together
- Once the mixture is sticking to the spoon and coming away from the edges of the bowl, turn out onto a table surface (or a tray) and knead well.
- It will all begin to come together. You may need to add more laundry gel if it seems too sticky and it isn't slimey enough.
- After a few minutes it will take on the nice gooey texture of slime. The longer you work it the smoother and gooier it will become.
- Your slime will last for several days if you take care of it.
- Have fun with your slime
Tips and Tweaks
- Food colouring/ or glitter can be added when mixing in the laundry gel for some colourful slime.