Garlic mushroom, caramelised onion and blue cheese pizzaServes 2
- 25g unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 onion, peeled and sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Approx 150-200g mushrooms, sliced
- 2 flour tortillas (wraps)
- 50g blue cheese of your choice
- Parsley – to garnish (optional)
- 1. Preheat the oven to 220C.
- 2. Melt the butter with the oil in a non-stick pan on a low-medium heat. Add the onion with the sugar and salt and sauté for 10 minutes, stirring.
- 3. Add the garlic and mushrooms and sauté for a further 5 minutes.
- 4. Place a tortilla on a baking tray and cover with half this mix, then half the cheese, dotted about. Repeat with another tortilla.
- 5. Bake for 5 minutes then serve immediately. Garnish with chopped parsley.
Tips and Tweaks
- Add a handful of chopped walnuts each when you bake in the oven!