Emergency Two Minute Chocolate Cake
- 75g butter
- 50g sugar
- 75g self-raising flour
- 30g drinking chocolate
- 1 medium egg
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 tsp chocolate spread (Nutella works really well here!)
- 1. Melt the butter in a large bowl in the microwave. Remove and stir through the sugar.
- 2. Add the flour and drinking chocolate. Now add the egg and milk and stir to combine.
- 3. Pour half into a cereal bowl. Dot the chocolate spread around. Pour over the other half of the mix.
- 4. Microwave on full power (700w) for two minutes. Leave to stand for two minutes. Careful as you remove the bowl – it will be hot.
Tips and Tweaks
- Add a further 2 tsp smooth peanut butter….