Easy Toffee ApplesPrep 8 mins - cooking 2 mins Serves 6
- 6 apples - variety of your choice
- 6 wooden sticks - like ice lolly ones
- 100g original toffee - or flavoured if you prefer
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Remove the stem from each apple and press a stick into the top. Butter a baking tray.
- Place toffee and milk in a microwave safe bowl, and microwave 2 minutes, stirring once. Allow to cool briefly.
- Roll each apple quickly in toffee until well coated. Place on prepared sheet to set. For best results, refrigerate for 15 minutes before serving.