Easy Halloween Spiderweb BiscuitsPreparation 10 minutes Serves 8
- 8 tea biscuits or other buttery biscuits
- 100g dark chocolate, melted
- 2 or 3 tablespoons icing sugar
- few squeezes lemon juice
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave for about 30 seconds. Mix well until smooth and shiny. Spread some over each biscuit, then set them aside to set up, about 10 minutes or so.
- Mix the icing sugar with a few squeezes of lemon juice to make an icing paste. Spoon into a pastry bag with a fine fine nozzle. Starting at the center, draw 3 circles, each one bigger than the other. Use a fine knife or skewer to drag or distort the circles from the centre outwards in order to look like a web. You can fill in these lies with icing too.
- Set aside to harden before serving.
Tips and Tweaks
- You can add colouring to the icing (green or orage looks good).