Microwave Brownies5 minutes prep time Makes 16 Brownies
- 150g butter
- 65g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 200g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 50g plain flour
- Melt the butter on high in your micro for about 30 to 40 seconds. Add the sugar, cocoa and vanilla in that order and mix well.
- Add the eggs, slightly whipping after each one. Add the flour and mix well.
- Grease a microwave safe dish and spoon in the brownie mixture. Cook on high for 4 to 5 minutes (the more powerful your microwave the less time it takes). Let rest for 10 minutes before cutting.
Tips and Tweaks
- When you take the brownies from the oven the centre will look undone, but it keeps cooking when resting. And if you leave them overnight in the fridge, the next day they will be even more consistent.
- You can add chunks of White and milk chocolate.