Mars Bar Cake30 minutes 20
- 3 Mars Bars
- 75g butter
- 3 tablespoons golden syrup
- 225g Rice Krispies
- 1 large plain/ milk chocolate bar
- Cut Mars Bars into small pieces. Melt butter, syrup and Mars Bars in a pan.
- Put Rice Krispies in a bowl and add melted mixture form pan slowly. Mix well. Press mixture flat into a baking tray then leave to cool.
- Melt the choc and spread over the top. Leave to set, then cut into squares.
Tips and Tweaks
- If making with children, supervise them when they melt the butter, syrup and Mars Bars
- When setting the cake, put it in the freezer for a short while but keep checking it so it doesn't freeze.
- The amount of portions you receive from this cake will depend on how deep you make it and how big you cut your portions.
- Top with melted Mars bar too, instead of chocolate.
- Mars bars can be swapped for Double Deckers for a slightly different taste.