Halloween/ Autumn Punch1 hour 16
- 2 oranges
- 1.5ltr Co-op apple juice
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 500ml Co-op pineapple juice
- Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas mark 4. Stud the whole oranges with cloves, and bake for 30 minutes.
- In a large saucepan, combine the apple juice and cinnamon stick. Bring to the boil, reduce heat to medium and simmer 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in the nutmeg, honey, lemon juice and pineapple juice.
- Serve hot in a punch bowl with the 2 baked clove-studded oranges floating on top.
Tips and Tweaks
- If your having an adult only party - try adding vodka !!