Scotmid’s aim is to be Scotland’s preferred community convenience retailer and a key factor in achieving this is through our people.
A role with our team requires an individual with customer service skills, enthusiasm and excellent communication skills. The customer service assistants are required to:
• Be aware of promotions, offers, and incentives
• Operate tills and actively sell to our customers
• Ensure the best possible level of customer service is consistently delivered
• Support the management team to ensure that the highest standards of merchandising and display of goods are maintained
• Replenishing stock
• Maintain standard of cleanliness and presentation throughout the store
• Adheres to both Society and legal procedures for the sale of age restricted products
Training will be provided but experience in a sales or retail environment is desirable.
There are 2 available CSA Roles at 12 hours per week worked over evenings and weekends, however all working arrangements are flexible and subject to alteration in order to suit the needs and requirements of the business.
When becoming a member of our team you will enjoy a vast range of benefits including staff discount on our brands Scotmid, Semichem, and Scotmid Funerals. If your interested in this vacancy please hand in your CV to the Store Manager, Nicci Hill at Pentland View Court, Currie, EH14 5NP or complete an online application on our Scotmid website (http://www.scotmid.coop/careers/)