Pumpkin Seeds10 minutes 8
- 275g pumpkin seeds, ensure these have been well washed & rinsed
- 30g of melted butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark brown soft sugar
- 2 drops hot pepper sauce (optional)
- Preheat oven to 150 C / Gas 2. Line a baking tray with grease proof paper
- Stir together the pumpkin seeds and butter in a bowl. Add the salt, Worcestershire sauce, dark brown soft sugar and hot pepper sauce (optional); stir. Spread the seeds in a single layer on the baking tray.
- Bake in preheated oven until crispy, about 45 minutes.
Tips and Tweaks
- You can use this recipe on other nuts/ seeds.